Another Sale at Wenta’s Enterprise Centre in Potters Bar
Despite the current difficult times we live in, art remains a focus for many people including businesses who use the edifying messaging that the art piece provides, whether motivational, inspirational or making a statement.
In Wenta’s Enterprise Centre in Potters Bar, HVA artists remain a feature helping to provide interest to the walls of the business centre.
“We are delighted to be able to support local businesses in this way,” says Chairperson, Hillary Taylor, “It’s a great opportunity for business professionals to deal directly with our experts and creative artists”.
The most recent sale is a beautiful glasswork piece created by talented glass artists Sharon Korek, who produces fabulous glass artworks which are very different and stylish.
“This wall plaque is called ‘The Tree Wide Web’ and explores the way that trees effectively communicate with each other as well as with fungi, mycorrhiza and other micro-organisms, through their roots and the soil, says Sharon, “I love how the medium of glass can be used to create something that is a joy to make, is lovely to look at and has a message about nature and the environment. I hope the new owner derives as much pleasure from The Tree Wide Web as I had in creating it!”
A mix of professional and amateur artists have come together in support of Wenta’s ongoing work to develop relationships within the local Herts community, an initiative at their Potter’s Bar Business Centre in Hertfordshire.
Each of the participating artists are members of HVA (Herts Visual Arts) with a portfolio of work within the gallery pages of the HVA website. The range of expertise on display ranges from glassware to textiles, oils and acrylic paint and a variety of styles from figurative, landscape, abstract and portraiture.
To find out more about HVA, please visit their website at www.hvaf.org.uk/ and Wenta’s Business Centre in Potters Bar: www.wenta.co.uk/locations/potters-bar/workspace/
About Wenta Potters Bar
Wenta’s Enterprise Centre in Potters Bar centre provides affordable and flexible workspace for all types of businesses from catering and manufacturing to web development and consultancy in Hertfordshire. With a warm and friendly buzz to the hub, our Potters Bar centre offer the full spectrum of business centre facilities with a personal touch.
About – Further Information about Herts Visual Arts
- Herts Visual Arts is the largest county-wide volunteer run organisation for amateur and professional artists and makers in Hertfordshire. An annual programme includes members meetings, exhibitions, Art Showcases, the Big Art Fair and Herts Open Studios.
- Many join simply to be part in Open Studios each year – but there is so much more to the excellent value annual membership (currently just £40 per year).
- Benefits of annual membership include a gallery on the HVA web site, social media promotion across HVA platforms and a PRIVATE Facebook group to connect with other members.
- There’s also access to opportunities and a full annual programme of meetings and events, just for members.
- A monthly newsletter includes news, opportunities and exhibitions across Hertfordshire, as well as hints, tips and articles on Open Studios, marketing and more.
- Members can also promote their workshops, classes, exhibitions and publications and contribute to the newsletter itself.
Non-members can sign up to our newsletters Free of Charge.