We hope you will join with us in celebrating exceptional art in Hertfordshire at our Big Art Fair.
We are again inviting sponsors to be part of our Big Art Fair, and £150 sponsorship includes:
- Tickets to our Private View on Friday evening on 12th July
- Your own ‘Sponsors Favourite’ award (certificate with your logo on to give to the winning artist)
- Mentions in our social media campaign prior to the event, PR before, during and after the event
- Your logo in our Big Art Fair programme
- Advertising space subject to availability, on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Additional advertising options available with our Herts Open Studios Brochure
Booking/Payment deadline 22nd June 2019 - Copy Deadline 25th June 2019
- Contact email@example.com
- Forward your logo – a high-resolution version for print and a JPG or GIF for social media.
- Include your web address, twitter/Facebook handles to be included in our social media activity
- File formats (Mac and PC): High-Resolution PDF, TIFF or JPG
- Files/images to be minimum 300dpi, supplied at exact size (or larger, but in proportion)
BACS: SORT CODE: 20-41-12 ACCOUNT No. 90443832 (please use reference: BAF19+ yourname)
For (pro-forma) invoice, please confirm as soon as possible - space will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
Preview Evening: 12th July, Fair: 13th – 14th July
Following the highly successful launch of a new Art Fair for Hertfordshire in 2017, Herts Visual Arts (HVA) is back with their Big Art Fair for a third year during the ever-popular Hitchin Festival. Run by and for HVA members: more than 50artists and designer-makers from across Hertfordshire are taking part at the newly refurbished Hitchin Town Hall Saturday and Sunday July 13th and 14th.
Perfect for every taste, an exciting and enticing array of paintings, mixed media, printing, photography, textiles, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, glass and more awaits. From greetings cards to larger statement pieces, original unique art alongside limited editions, something for every pocket, at a range of prices that won’t break the bank.
Our Preview Night (just £2 on the door, including complementary refreshments), includes the presentation of Sponsors Choice Award certificates, and the launch of our 2019 Herts Open Studios brochure. In addition, Artists, Sponsors, invited guests and the general public will enjoy a wonderful relaxed evening, with opportunities to chat to the artists and perhaps purchase their work.
Open Studios advertising 25th May 2019
Open Studios brochure advertising is also available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 nd May 2019.
Big Art Fair is organised by Herts Visual Arts, a not-for-profit artist-led organisation, not registered for VAT.