With my painting I am trying to capture a moment, atmosphere and sense of place, while exploiting the tension between figuration and abstraction to express energy and passion. Recently my paintings have been more intuitive, expressing my on feelings moods with colour, line and texture.
Exhibitions - 2020
- Ahimsa Cafe, Pinner - Walk Through Countryside - 1st July till 1st September
- LOCKDOWN ARTWORK ONLINE EXHIBITION at Linden Hall Studio - May 22nd - June 30th 2020
Exhibitions - 2019
- Camden Image Gallery – “People and Places”: 13-18 March 2019 (Evening Reception 13 March 6-8 pm)
- Pinner Sketch Club Group Exhibition at Pinner Parish Church, Church Lane, Pinner HA5 3AA
- Art in the Village, Group Exhibition in Pinner village, Pinner
- Harrow Art Society Group Exhibition at Harrow Art Centre Harrow
- Mary's Living and giving Pinner, Harrow
I am a contemporary landscape artist. My paintings are intuitive, expressing my own feelings and moods with colour, line and texture.
My long-standing passion has been for nature. I am inspired by rapidly changing landscape by the four seasons with the breath-taking views and walks through countryside. I've always found that connecting with nature feeds my soul like nothing else can - it doesn't matter whether it’s a woodland walk or a simple picnic in the garden.
With my painting I am trying to capture a moment, atmosphere and sense of place, while exploiting the tension between figuration and abstraction to express energy and passion.
I was born and raised in India. Drawing came naturally for me since I could hold my pencil.
In 1989 I gained BA hons in Fine Arts from Chennai University, India. I got my first job as a 3D animator and continued as freelance Animator and Digital Online Video Editor for 2 decades. Currently, I works from my studio at home in North London.