Welcome to our Big Makers Fair 2021. With a focus on Objects of Desire, imagine a beautiful large hall, full of tables/displays of gorgeous, individual, high-quality hand-crafted objects. We’re bringing these tables to you throughout the whole of March. Around 70 artisan-makers and artists are sharing a wide-ranging, exciting and enticing array of work: textiles, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, glass, furniture, mixed media, paintings, printing, photography and more. We know you will enjoy the show.
Throughout March, a new journey every day
- browse and enjoy our exhibition (below)
- click Contact Artist buttons to experience Gallery tours, videos (meet the maker, studio tours, artists at work) and more
- take a look at our Big Makers Fair Flipbook and video (below), a taster of our Big Makers Fair artists
- follow #BigMakersFair on social media, get to know our artists as they share their stories and the Objects of Desire they create
- follow our own Social Media accounts (click through at top of this page) to watch it all unfold
- enjoy this live event curated here Latest Art Live.
Big Makers Fair Live Weekend
Join us for 3 days of live events that are all fantastic opportunities to meet our artists and browse their work. All three Live Weekend events will be streamed to our Facebook Page - you can catch the videos live or later.
Friday 19th March 7.30-9.00pm: Virtual Private View where you can enjoy a relaxed sociable evening. Browse Big Makers Fair tables and displays, talk to artists and other visitors, enjoy our featured Artists in Conversation, hear from our Sponsors. Book Now to reserve your place at this exciting sociable event. We look forward to meeting you.
Saturday/Sunday 20th/21st March 3-5pm: Join our live-stream artist tours and presentations, experience live-media, video and more on Herts Visual Arts and other social media accounts.