Venue, Timing, Cost
Join us at the Private View as we launch our new pop-up Gallery and Exhibition in Letchworth.
A diverse group of seven talented artists and makers will be exhibiting and selling their original artwork, prints and cards.
As well as demonstrating to visitors and chatting about techniques, materials, and all things arty, we will be offering several half-day workshops.
- Find out how to use Brusho for animals or flowers
- Play with Inks to create lively paintings
- Like to make mixed media art and put it into a book
- Try your hand at weaving a tapestry
- Find out more about the mysteries of neurographic art
- Have a go at Abstract mark making
- Explore ways to create exciting abstract compositions
All of these exciting options are available in our workshop programme.
Each session is strictly limited in numbers so you will get lots of individual help from an expert artist, and materials are included so all you need to bring is yourself!
Book to join us at the Private View or on our workshops at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/art-hive-7-private-view-tickets-166809410437