After our wonderful and inspiring conference, selected content will be appearing here, with videos appearing starting the second week in February.
Some content is available to all, whether or not an HVAF member. Some content is available only to logged in members.
- Not logged in? See public content by clicking January Conference and going to January Conference Content
- Logged in Members? a January conference content tab will appear in the For Members sidebar.
18th January 2021: Join in with sessions on 4 exciting streams: sustainability, wellbeing, digital skills, the business of art. Free of charge for Herts Visual Arts Forum members.
Not a member yet? It's simple to join.
Once you've become a member you can find the registration link on our insider info page: https://www.hvaf.org.uk/news/members-inside-info (login in required).
Let's make 2021 a year to remember for all the right reasons. Is it in your diary yet? If you haven't attended a conference before we would really recommend it.
It's a great opportunity for our creative community to come together and support and inspire each other. In these times of change we want to look at how we can work together to create opportunities and build a better, more flexible future for the creative community in Hertfordshire. We're also delighted to feature a number of guest speakers.
This year our focus is wellbeing, sustainability, digital skills and managing your creative business. Based around these 4 core themes, our conference will include contributions and perspectives from
- Herts Visual Arts
- members who are theme-specialists
- Esther Lafferty (Director, Oxford Art Weeks), Rosie Scares (social media expert/consultant), Jo Askham (arts and health consultant)
Not just a listening event, this your chance to connect, learn, inspire and get ready to embrace new opportunities ahead. From presentations, shared video/content, expert-led discussions, breakout rooms, chat and on-line question/answer – there’s bound to be something for everyone.
- 9.45am: Zoom opens for conference sign-in (bring your breakfast and get ready)
- 10am (Prompt start) Part 1: Start as we mean to go on
- 10.15 Part 2: Streams 1/2 Presentations, discussions, feedback
- 11.30 Tea Break
- 11.45 Part 3: Streams 3/4 Presentations, discussions, feedback
- 13:00 Part 4: What's in store - opportunities, events, prioritising what's next
- 13.30 Conference close, Zoom stays open for informal chat
- 14:00 informal Zoom chat closes
Full details, running order and speakers are being finalised and will be confirmed closer to the day. Attendees will also:
- receive more detailed information/running order, including access link