Herts Visual Arts (HVA) is the only countywide visual arts organisation for Hertfordshire. No matter what sort of interest you have in the visual arts, full or part-time, HVA is for you! It is run by an enthusiastic voluntary Organising Group, with members from all areas of involvement in the visual arts.
HVA aims to:
- Provide ways for artists of all disciplines, amateur or professional, to meet and exchange ideas and information.
- Encourage professionalism and high standards in its members and their dealings with artists' employers, facilitators, galleries and supporters.
- Raise awareness of and promote accessibility to the visual arts in Hertfordshire.
- Lobby for wider opportunities for artists and better facilities for the visual arts.
- Represent the County's artists to Local, County, Regional and National bodies.
Established in 1990, the HVAF is a voluntary, non-profit-distributing organisation whose members live or work in the county.
For all enquiries or details of how to join the Herts Visual Arts visit our contact page.
Find out more about the benefits of membership.