Open Studios 2018 fees
Individual Artist: £90
- An individual entry/description/photograph in our brochure and on the web site listing (age 18+)
**New for 2018** Art Class/Therapy Group: £90
- A single entry/description/photograph (representing the whole group) in our brochure and on the web site listing. See below for further details about this new category. (Leader age 18+)
Registering/Lead Artist for a Group: £90
- An individual entry/description/photograph in the brochure, in first position within the group (age 18+)
Additional Artist in a Group: £50
- An individual entry/description/photograph in the brochure, within the group
- Each artist must be Herts Visual Arts Member and signed up to Open Studios to take part
Schools: We always encourage schools to take part, including ArtsMark schools. If your school would like to join in, please get in touch via email@example.com
Galleries/Art Businesses: If you would like to take part, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about options and opportunities.
What is included in my entry fee?
- professionally-produced print media, with studio details and a square photograph (similar to 2017)
- downloadable promotional materials for your personal use, including arrows, signage, posters etc.
- your details/work listed in the brochure (minimum 15,000 print run) and on Herts Visual Arts website
- national, county and local publicity via social media, arts centres, libraries, tourist offices, etc.
- targeted press coverage
- first-time individual or group lead artists will receive a strip of Open Studios bunting
- optional (small extra cost) additional distinct signage