Online Membership renewals
This year, we have decided to move forward without creating a paper mail out for membership renewals. We hope you support this decision, it saves us vast amounts of time and costs, allowing the team to focus on events, publicity, and creating a great year ahead!
We are here to support you, so any issues with online renewals, please get in touch with us!
Who can join Herts Visual Arts?
We welcome artists of all types. Sculptors, Painters, Glassworkers, Photographers and more. There are no minimum requirements, simply a desire to show your work and get involved! We welcome students too.
Why join Herts Visual Arts?
Many of our Artists join simply to take part in Open Studios each year - but you get much more than that for your membership!
*Entry to Open Studios is not included in the cost of membership
- 1st of each month with the latest Opportunities, and Exhibition listings across Hertfordshire.
- Promote your workshops, classes, exhibitions.
- Includes articles from your Open Studios Project Manager, Lucinda, on Open Studios.
- Marketing tips for Artists and HVA members from our Marketing Co-ordinator - showing you how to get the best from your social media.
- The latest news and developments from our Vice Chair - keeping you up to date with exciting new changes.
- We welcome your articles and news too! Just send it over before the 20th of each month for inclusion.
New Herts Visual Arts website
We've invested in our website for the future, so it's now social media friendly, and viewable on all devices.
- Herts Visual Arts Gallery page with space for 15 images FREE
- Social Media links
- Artists bio
- Links to your own website
- Your Gallery page, and our website mean that whether you have your own website or not - you'll be very easy to find on the internet, with most of our Artists appearing towards the top of Google searches via www.hvaf.org.uk
- Be included in our incredible database of Herts Artists!
Network, collaborate, be part of our thriving Creative community!
- Herts Visual Arts Facebook page, where we promote our events to the public with video, sponsored adverts
- PRIVATE Facebook group for members only. Networking, ideas, and members to connect.
- Twitter - you'll find a little community of us over on Twitter - tweeting as @HVAF, especially during hertshour