Open Studios 2018
Open Studios is inching closer. If you are taking part, remember to keep an eye out for specific Open Studios emails. Another one is due your way shortly, and that will include an update on brochures, pavement branding and the start of your count-down checklists.
We have Open Studios Brochures, Mini-Guides and lots of A6 leaflets for everyone. Distribution is always a marathon effort so any and all help is very welcome, whether or not you are taking part. Do you know somewhere that really needs some? Please email email@example.com
Please take some time to read the brochure and make time to visit as many venues as you can – you’ll be making new friends and each visit will be worthwhile.
Lots of artists collected brochures etc at the Big Art Fair and distribution meet-ups are being scheduled. Remember that you don’t have to be taking part in Open Studios to go to these area networking meetings.
- Wednesday 1st August 10am: Central Herts artists’ informal meetup at Mudlarks Café, Hertford. Please keep an eye out for brochure distribution emails
- Wednesday 1st August 7pm: Dacorum, West Herts, SW Herts at the Olde Kings Arms, Hemel Hempstead
- Thursday 2nd August 6-8pm: North Herts at Digswell Fenners Letchworth
- St Albans: info on collections due very soon
- SW Herts recently had a couple of collection options. If you missed them, you might like to go to the Dacorum/SW Herts meetup. The next SWHerts 3rd Tuesday social could be 21st August.
- Harpenden/Kimpton distribution has already started, please keep an eye out for further emails. The next 3rd Wednesday is 15th August at the Skew Bridge
- Barnet/N London: lots were collected at BAF, watch out for OS specific emails