Forthcoming HVA Events
Due to overwhelming demand, we are re-running the Getting the most out of Social Media event on Wednesday 7 May.
Getting the most out of Social Media
Wednesday 7 May 2014 (7.30 – 9.30)
University of Hertfordshire
This is a repeat of the previous oversubscribed event of the same title held on Wednesday 19 Feb.
You may already own social media accounts, but are not actively using them.
You have probably seen others use social media to publicise their work, but, you don't think you have the time do it.
This evening, Adam Blackie will return to HVA to present a simple strategy, that works with any type of social media and can take very little time to implement effectively.
If you want to know more about how to spend an hour a week promoting your art, this session will be for you.
It will include:
- What social media to use
- A simple strategy to set up regular interconnected activity across your accounts
- Understanding which key words and phrases to use
- Understanding the power of the "Like" feature
- Where and how to add comments quickly, easily and with results
- Why all this is important to your ranking on search engines
Please bring with you any of the following for you to work on during the evening:
Smart phones / Androids / Ipads / tablets.
Wifi is provided at the University for you.