Advertise in the Herts Open Studios 2017 brochure!
Here's all of the information you need to advertise in the Herts Open Studios brochure this year, click on the blue link above for the PDF form to complete.
Deadline 1st June 2017
Our brochure targetted to the art community locally - so if you'd like to advertise your Gallery, workshops, services, don't miss out!
If you have any queries regarding brochure advertising please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / 07813 100651
Please return this form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Herts Visual Arts, Harpenden Hall, Southdown Road, Harpenden, AL5 1TE
HERTS OPEN STUDIOS 2017 9th September – 1st October
- Nationally, Open Studios is now recognised as an important event in the art calendar.
- Now in its 27th year Herts Open Studios is one of the most established OS events in the country.
Open Studios is publicised widely in local and national media, and in arts venues across the county.
This year our full colour brochure has a new layout with larger adverts at the same price as last year!
REASONS TO ADVERTISE
- An advertisement in a professionally produced brochure with a minimum print run of 15,000
- A known, special interest circulation.
- The brochure is widely distributed to targeted outlets before and during the event.
A click through link to your business website from the on-line brochure which will be
available to view and for download from our website.
The full text of this article is only available to HVA members.