January Members Conference
January 2018 Members Conference:
Monday 15th January, 10am-2pm
A fun-filled workshop- and activity-based day. Building on last year’s success, our 2018 theme is growth – how HVAF can support you as an individual artist to grow and develop to suit your personal journey.
Plus we’ll have a guest speaker from Creative Hertfordshire.
This year’s venue is the lovely Mid Herts Centre for Music & Arts, Birchwood Avenue, Hatfield AL10 0PS.
Full details to follow, RSVP to email@example.com
It promises to be busy, fun and lively session – we’re very excited that so many are joining in. The detailed agenda is being put together at the moment and we’ll be working together to take all our personal art-goals a step further.
Before you come along on the day, you might like to think of these questions ….
- What is the main thing you would like to achieve on your art journey this year?
- What would help you take part in Open Studios?
- What experience or skill (art-business or art technique/skill) would you like to develop this year?
Please arrive at 9.45 for a 10am prompt start. We hope to have some HVAF signage at the entrance to the Music Centre to help you find your way.
- Parking: There is ample parking on site – Car parking is towards the rear of the site.
- Please bring your smart phone, or tablet if you have one, and be prepared to log in via the free Wi-Fi for some of the activities.
- If you have them, please bring up to 40 business cards or info leaflets about yourself/your art so that we can all get to know one another better.
- Refreshments: Tea and coffee are available FOC throughout the day
- Lunch: please bring a packed lunch, alternatively, there are some shops very nearby if you want to pop out and get a sandwich