Herts Visual Arts (HVA) is the only countywide visual arts organisation for Hertfordshire. No matter what sort of interest you have in the visual arts, full or part-time, HVA is for you! It is run by an enthusiastic voluntary Organising Group, with members from all areas of involvement in the visual arts.
HVA aims to:
- Provide ways for artists of all disciplines, amateur or professional, to meet and exchange ideas and information.
- Encourage professionalism and high standards in its members and their dealings with artists' employers, facilitators, galleries and supporters.
- Raise awareness of and promote accessibility to the visual arts in Hertfordshire.
- Lobby for wider opportunities for artists and better facilities for the visual arts.
- Represent the County's artists to Local, County, Regional and National bodies.
- Established in 1990, the HVAF is a voluntary, non-profit-distributing organisation whose members live or work in the county.
For all enquiries or details of how to join the Herts Visual Arts visit our contact page.